Talking about possession
Rewrite the sentences as shown in the example. Use a possessive relation. Example: Julia has a new sweatshirt. Julia's new sweatshirt
Über Besitztümer reden
Schreibe die Sätze wie im Beispiel gezeigt um. Verwende die besitzanzeigende Form. Beispiel: Julia has a new sweatshirt. Julia's new sweatshirt.
Having an argument
Read the dialogue below and listen to it.
Practise the dialogue. Listen to the black part and speak the blue part.
Speak the black part and listen to the blue part.
Lies den unten stehenden Dialog und höre ihn dir an.
Übe den Dialog. Höre den schwarzen Teil und übernehme den blauen.
Übernehme den schwarzen Teil und höre den blauen.
- "Hey, where is my new book?" – "I don't know. Why?"
- "You had it last!" – "I don't know what you mean."
- "The book about life in America!" – "Oh, right I gave it to a friend."
- "What!! It's brand new! You just gave it away?" – "Stop shouting at me!"
- "Call your friend and tell him to bring it right back!" – "Don't tell me what to do!!"
- "It's my book! I want it back by tomorrow!" – "Calm down! I'll try to get it back."
- "Okay." – "Alright."